Our fun bento boxes are a great re-useable option for everyday lunches/snacks. They hold a large amount of food and snacks to keep your little on full all day long. They come in a variety of colours & fun images.
- Perfect for school lunches, work lunches, picnics and road trips
- Removable leak-proof* silicone seal insert for easy cleaning
- ECO-FRIENDLY: BPA free and phthalates free
- Dishwasher safe
- Bento tray has 6 compartments including space for yoghurt/dip/sauce
- Sandwich tray has 4 compartments including space for yoghurt/dip/sauce
- Approx 1.9L volume
- 3 Colour options – Pink, Blue
- Colours of final product may differ to those shown on your screen
- Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- It is essential that you separate all parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE
- *LEAK PROOF: You can storage salad sauce, ketchup, jam and so on. (Please do not store fruit juice, soup, water etc)
By placing your order, you understand that colors and wood grain vary from monitor/screen to in-person. You acknowledge that handmade products may differ ever so slightly from the photos on the website.
For personalised orders our current making time is around 3-10 business days.
For non-custom items (non-personalised, natural timber wall scripts, birth announcements etc) we will ship within 2 business days.
Please note during a sale period, or holiday like Christmas, Mother’s Day & Father’s day it might take a couple more days to process your order.
Please refer to our cut off times for these periods on our website home page or social pages.
Domestic (within Australia) – Domestic orders are sent via Australia Post.
Standard shipping usually takes 3-7 business days after your order is shipped (remember to add the time it takes to make your order).
Express Postage – If you are in a hurry for your item we suggest the Express Postage option. Express post is overnight to 80% of Australia. We will be sure to hurry production time on our end to ensure your order gets out as quickly as possible.
Rush Postage – Jump the queue and we will send your order out first and via Express Postage with Australia Post. Please refer to Express post timelines but is usually overnight to 80% of Australia. In some parts of Australia it can take up to 3 business days for Express Post.
Internationally – We ship worldwide, yay!. International orders are tracked but tracking details are only made available to us once your order reaches the country of destination. International shipping usually takes around 3 weeks but may be up to 6 weeks or longer depending on your location.
Most items in our range can be made and on their way to you within 10 business days. If you are not sure about timeframes or need your order for a special occasion, feel free to email or call for a quick chat so we can discuss rushing your order.
How should I hang my wall script or decor?
We recommend using either a large amount of blu tac or double-sided 3M tape to attach your Timber Tinkers products to walls. For heavier pieces (eg height charts and signs), double sided tape works best. More detailed product information and hanging instructions are available on our product page.
What type of pen should I use on the wood?
We recommend a very thin permanent marker or any time of ball point pen. If you are unsure we always suggest testing on the back of the product first.